Chemical Peels San Francisco
Chemical exfoliation of the skin utilizes specific topical compounds applied to the outer layer of the skin to rejuvenate it. The type, amount, duration, and strength of the acid applied all determine how deeply the peel will penetrate the skin. Some chemical peels are mild and superficial, while others can be medium or deep.
Glytone Professional by Enerpeel® uses an innovative technology that allows the product to penetrate with maximal effectiveness but minimal irritation. The term “peel” is misleading because most people do not peel after a superficial treatment. You can get the benefits of a peel without the downtime.
Our specialized medical grade peels are used to treat acne, pigmentation, redness, as well as improve the texture and tone of your skin.
The chemical peels we offer include:
- 30%, 50% or 70% Glycolic Acid
- Reduces build-up of “dead” cells
- Chemoexfoliation with little surface trauma
- Improvement in texture, acne, and photodamage
- Reduces build up of “dead” cells
- Specific action on keratin
- Decreases sebum production
- Reduces symptoms of acne- prone skin
- Decreases skin redness
- Improvement in texture and color
- Formulated for patients with redness or sensitive skin
TCA (Trichloroacetic) acid
- Superficial to medium depth peels
- Decreases mild to severe hyperpigmentation
- Improved fine lines and wrinkles
- Formulated to minimize pain and downtime
Combination peels to reduce signs of Aging (Lactic, Salicylic, Resorcinol, TCA)