Restylane Family of Fillers
Restylane and Restylane Lyft
The Restylane family of products includes Restylane-L® and Perlane-L®. These products can be used to add volume to the skin, soften or correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and increase lip fullness.
Restylane Lyft is now FDA approved for cheek augmentation and contour. A thicker filler, it is placed deeper into the skin helping with mid-face correction of age related volume loss.
Indications for filler:
- Nasolabial folds (laugh lines)
- “Jowls” (unwanted folds at jawline)
- Marionette lines (lines on the sides of the chin)
- Downturned smile
- Lip thinning and vertical lines
- Wrinkles and fine lines throughout the face
- Cheek volume loss
- Tear trough (hollowness under the eyes)
- Temple depression (sides of the upper face)
- Bra strap indentations
- Hands volume loss
- Lines between the breasts
- Acne and surgical scars
Restylane® is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like the body’s naturally occurring hyaluronic acid. It reduces moderate to severe facial wrinkles and adds fullness to the lips.
Restylane® Silk. The first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth.
Please visit http://www.restylaneusa.com/safety.aspx for important safety information